Friday, August 13, 2010

Here Is The New.








Above is a picture of the whole room taken from the door.The color I painted it was called "Lettuce Alone Green"I loved the name.The curtain fabric came from Joann Fabrics.They were a cinch to sew took all of 2 hours and cost less than one valance at Target.








This set of shelves is across from the door,they take the place of a HUGE file cabinet that stuck way out into the room.I also get the vertical storage and I can slide my Iris carts with my punches in them underneath.


This is my office and it is right behind those white shelves.




These are stamp shelves that a local man made out of wood that came from a tree on my husbands dads farm in Ohio.The shelves are adjustable and they hold a ton.There is another behind the door when you first walk in.



These cabinets hold all my CTMH clears,ribbon,cases that hold brads and eyelets and tins for altering.


This little file cabinet was a $5.00 garage sale find.It is a salesman sample and holds all my tape runners and glue,scissors and the like.







This is my cutting center.Sits on the same side as my floor stamp shelves.Holds all my Sizzix,Bug and Cricut dies and cartridges.






Here are the shelves above the cutting center.The top shelf holds all my Prima flowers and those ones in the paint can from Mikes.








These are the shelves my husband made a few years ago.The drawers are lucite box frames.I have them organized by theme.Above that are totes filled with inks and smaller paper.








This cabinet holds my enves and pre cut cards and some smaller paper packs.All my DCWV stacks are in the center island along with some boxed stamping up sets.I am in the process of putting all my unmounted and clears in those nice DVD cases from SU.So have a mess yet on my work table.











I found that those little clips you get by the pound from Office Max slide right onto this pants hanger.A great way to store hanks.
That is the after hope you enjoy it I know I will.


































































































































1 comment:

Donna C. said...

Amazing and wonderful!!!!! I put the same flooring in my laundry room and love it. If it gets hard to keep clean as mine did, I found that using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on spots/skid marks did the trick beautifully. Love the green and you are SO organized!!