Monday, November 1, 2010

The October Blog Candy Winner Is "JEN"








Jen you are the winner of the October blog candy.Jen posted this response to 3 posted questions.


Favorite Stamp Company? Meijer :) I'm cheap and not the biggest stamper - yet. I usually by acrylics on sale at Meijer. Don't kill me.
Scrapbooking or card making?
Definitely scrapbooking. Definitely.
I am a total sucker for chronicling my life in photographic form.
Own one craft item?
The Cricut... OMG, I want the Cricut.
October 12, 2010 7:29 PM


**Contact me at goblue11654@yahoo.com and give me your mailing info.I will get your win right out to you.REMEMBER you have 1 week to claim your prize or it goes into next months draw.Congratulations Jen.**

Watch for another blog candy contest in the next few days.There will be one every month until we roll into 2011.



























1 comment:

Jen said...

I loved everything!!!! Thank you!!! I got it in the mail today and ripped it open. Thank you thank you!