Saturday, April 16, 2011

And The Winner Of Tax Day Blog Candy Is................

           I WON,I WON,I WON,I WON!

Well Tax day for me is way over and for two people who follow me you get a great tax day box of
blog candy from I Have A Heart.YOU MUST CONTACT ME WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR CANDY.If not claimed I will draw another name..remember that only registered followers qualify for prizes.OK without further explanation the winners are as follows...............................................

#1 first prize $50.00 box of goodies JENNY B 

  #2second prize of a $10.00 box of goodies is
 E Marci.
Contact me at goblue11654@yahoo.com put blog candy winner in the subject line so it does not get tossed.Thanks for playing and watch for another "candy "giveaway in June.

1 comment:

Jen said...

My goodies came in the mail today!!! I was so excited to rip open my package!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!