Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great Idea From A Get Well Note.

The stamping is not fuzzy for some reason thats the way the camera took the pic...I need photo lessons.

Card that fits inside file folder card.
I recently received a basket of flowers from my husbands work when I was sick. The get well card came in a little file like folder. I tore it apart and copied it. The stamp on the front of the envelope is from Penny Black, flying stars...3636K.The words on the inside are from Hampton Art Stamps, planted a seed...RS1185.The paper flower is from Prima.
If anyone wants the template just E mail me at goblue11654@yahoo.com and I will E mail it to you.

2 comments:

emarci said...

Hey! I would love to have the template! Thanks for offering-beautiful card! Glad to hear you are feeling better! <3

P.J.R said...

I sent it your way Marcie.thanks yup better but need to find some 3 hour energy bars or something-- just beat energy wise.