Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Shaved My Legs For This?

I loved this picture..I printed it a long time ago off of a free nostalgic clip art site.I found this stamp in my stash and it was perfect.The words are from River City Rubber works-1287-F.No idea where the clip art came from.The brown card body came from Hero Arts linen line.The inside says Happy Anniversary.

On another note,a lot of people said they could not comment or leave me a message without refreshing the Captcha feature a dozen times so I disabled it......Sorry stampers I had to enable it again as I was getting over 200 comments a day from some idiot website selling drugs and rubber underwear for adults.If you have a question or a comment you can E--mail me at www.ihaveaheart4artblogspot.com or just keep hitting the Captcha refresh...sorry )-:


No comments: