Saturday, February 23, 2013

LUV Graphic 45's New Collections.

Today I was planning on going to the Kazoo scrap convention ,then someone told me it was pretty dead and most of the vendors were home party people.Yup not paying $5.00 to shop old ideas.Then we decided to go to Ovid MI where there is a HUGE stamp/scrap store,Inspiration Station.It is an experience to visit that packed to the walls with scrap supplies and all that matters in stamps establishment.The weather was turning nasty that direction so we ended up in Shipshewana Indiana,it is only about an hour from our house.I went shopping at the Davis Mercantile at the Scrapyard.There I found my favorite paper and stock,Graphic 45.Their new collection was out and I had been oohing and awing over it on their website for weeks.I did get an early preview when they were at CHA.
The image is Graphic 45 from their Place In Time collection.I used firefly colored Stickles on the 4 leaf clovers and in her hair bow.The ribbon is from CTMH -Sea foam Green.The button looked close to a 4 leaf clover and it came from Hobby Lobby.
**If you click on the picture it will bring it up in a new window and larger** 

Don't forget about my giveaway..just join and comment on the postings from 2/15-3/8 2013...read all the rules on the Feb 15 posting.




2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! Graphic 45 has lovely papers!
DeniseB

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card. I love you style! Thanks for sharing them with us.

OOO's...Tracy