Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring IS coming.

They say spring will be early this year but with all the snow we have on the ground and more predicted I doubt it.I did talk to my friend Tina today who went to Florida to escape all this snow and she was basking in 70 degree temps,I am so jealous.
I used another image off the Graphic 45 stock I purchased in Indiana and again Stickled it up a bit with Gold Stickles.Then I ran the DoodleBug Inc card base through my bug using the large swiss dots folder.The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the flower is Prima.I do not know the origin of the stick pin.Just something I picked up somewhere.I used frosty Stickles on the flower but not sure it shows up shiny.

Don't forget about the giveaway I am hosting you can read all the rules on the February 15 2013 post.


1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card... I love the color combo!
DeniseB