Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another Sweet Baby/Michigan Fan Will Be Here In May.

Yesterday we drove to Hillman MI to celebrate the upcoming birth of a new baby/MI fan.My daughter in laws brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in a few weeks.He or she(they have chosen not to find out the gender) will be an instant Michigan fan as both of the parents to be are.
I have pink and blue up to the ying yang but the nursery colors for this baby are soft gray and yellow.I made the soon to be MI fan a throw in those colors and a bunch of burp rags and receiving blankets.I also made two of those cloth books,my grands love them still and they are great for a sick kid...they get messy you just toss them in the washer.Threw in a couple of toys that I knew our sweet grand-kids loved to play with and it was off to Hillman for the day
Thank you Graphic 45 for having THE cutest retro paper to work with to make the card.The image is from their Little Darlings Collection Bundle Of Joy #4500444.
We can not wait to meet the newest little Lyons baby..congrats Nick and Ash,you will make great parents.




1 comment:

emarci said...

Pam, that card is precious...
You are so sweet to give such nice gift. I'm still trying to get he creative mojo going.