Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sewing Department Cross Over Card.

I found these white shabby sheik flowers at Wal Mart in the sewing trim department.I bought 1 yard and that gave me 12 flowers,they ran about $4.33.I cut them apart to use individually on cards.I found that making Memories ribbon glue holds them fast to the card body.I also dusted the flower I used on the card with SU brocade blue ink. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.The diamond brad in the middle is from Hobby Lobby.I used Spellbinders Labels 14 for layering the word stamp.Heartfelt Sympathy from Paper Inspirations F10501.The card body is from DCWV and the Damask card stock layer is from Teresa Collins,her Stationary Noted  collection.The inside paper is from unknown source.The inside was punched with a Martha Stewart large punch.The inside saying is from My Sentiments Exactly S136.
I am going to load my mini vacation craft store shopping trip to Indiana on here in the next few days.I had serious fun on this trip and even purchased some cute Christmas gifts for one of the girls.I try and get most of my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the holiday.Nice to go away but glad to be back.





No comments: