Sunday, August 25, 2013

Flower Power & Bling.

I bought this stamp a long time ago and today while cleaning out a drawer I found it.I knew I had a magazine that had it in it so I looked for that and found it..(ya found that but can not find my black wallet yet LOL)I cased the card from Just Cards Volume 30 summer 2013.I changed it up by placing the sentiment on the front and layering a printed sheet under the main image.I also changed up the color of the buttons..the white ones on the original card were kind of blah.The main image is from Hero Arts,flower text S5506.I used Tim Holtz distress tea dye ink on the text section and I blacked the edge.The sentiment stamp is from Endless creations Inc..#F60.I used Hero Arts bling on the flowers and the buttons are out of my huge button jar.I colored the flowers with Spectrum Noir markers.





No comments: