Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I LOVE Our Local Library.


Library Love.








Do you make use of your local library? I know some who have never been inside ours...what a shame.My grands love to come and sit in the round windows or just sit in the pretty children's corner and pick out books.Our oldest Gracie loves the Spanish section as she reads and speaks it fluently.Thank you Jennison schools Spanish Immersion program.The library was a haven when I was a small child..an escape from the dysfunction of my home life.We are lucky to be less than 2 blocks from our Otsego library...best part of living in Otsego MI.Here is a link to a tour of our little library ..if you have Face-bookhttps://www.facebook.com/pg/OtsegoDistrictPublicLibrary/photos/?tab=album&album_id=164781463542483



No comments: