Monday, June 14, 2021

New Take On Napkin Card Using Tissue Paper Instead.

 I had this pretty tissue paper that came with a gift. Decided to try using this instead of a fancy napkin. Works like a charm and so many possibilities not to mention cheaper than fancy napkins. I put my glue layer down on my card body,lined up my tissue paper layer along the spine and let the rest hang over the sides. Then using fine grit sandpaper rub along the three edges overhanging. The extra tissue paper will fall right off. I then ran the dried front through my Big Shot using a Sizzix embossing folder. I dont have a name for the stamped image. It's colored with chalks and I cut it out with a Spellbinders die and cut a mounting layer with same die set.I used pop dots and bakers twine to finish it off. So much fun and can now find a use for all that tissue I have been hoarding/saving.



No comments: