Friday, October 1, 2010

THE WINNER IS MONICA.




The winner of this months blog candy is MONICA-FC who said "I blog and put it also on some yahoo groups that I am in. but mostly on my blog this way everyone can see it." her blog addy is blog  http://www.monica-fc.blogspot.com/


Monica,Contact me within 7 days at goblue11654@yahoo.com with a snail mail addy and I will get your package right out to you.This months prize was worth $50.00 including the cost of postage.Come back soon and visit as I will be posting another blog candy giveaway in a few days.
**Remember you must contact me within 7 days or your prize goes into the next months pot.**
                                                        THANKS FOR PLAYING.

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

I am so happy. doing a dance here. thank you very much.