Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tim Holtz Rosette Die Card.

I bought this Rosette die from Tim Holtz collection at Arnie's in Greeenville MI.They have since closed but it can be purchased at many online stores.The card front has a stamped image from Limited edition,memories forever LE8700.The dictionary layer describing friends is from an old page that I  copied using parchment resume paper then direct ink to paper using Tim Holtz tea stain ink.The embossed image is from Sizzix and I inked the raised edges with Tim's walnut ink.The card body is from DCWV.The rosettes are fun to make and a great way to use up scraps.I have included a tutorial below to make it easier to understand the construction.

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

love the card and thanks for the video on how to make the rosettes as i was going to ask you about them. lol. you read my mind about wanting to know. ohhhh, your so good as mr.food always says.