Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celebrate-Bunnies & Birthdays.

I have loved this bunny stamp for a long time and when Stampabilities went on sale I almost bought it.Then went to the sale wall and found it for $1.00.It insisted on coming home with me and took its place on my shelf along with the House Mouse stamps.Everyone has to have a little cute in their lives.It is called Binny Hop-Bumble-Itty Bit,Hop-it,HMPR1080.I used chalk pencils for coloring.The front word stamp is from SU dated 2006.The inside stamp is from Stampabilities,Birthday Greeting,IR1002.I used a Martha Stewart punch on the inside lining.


2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! I wouldn't have thought of using the MS punch on the interior print paper.... love the way it looks!
DeniseB

jkbrochad said...

I really like how you used background paper inside -- dresses it up!