Friday, September 9, 2011

Have A House Drop On You Lately?

My really sweet and generous friend Kati and I went to Archivers in Fort Wayne Indiana last week after my dentist appointment.We had not been shopping together for a really long time so it was A BLAST. I LUV The Wizard Of Oz movie and can remember reading and rereading the book as a kid.Sooooo when I spied this paper on a rack in the back of Archivers I had to have it.It has 4 panels of Oz characters and this was my fav.I just cut it out and mounted it on orange paper then onto the black card body.Then I went wild with Stickles.The inside says You could have someone drop a house on you.All the words are from my imagination so no stamp was used.
The pictures I took with my new 2 me camera that I bought from OH Kati.Its a Cannon Rebel and I really like it--need to go home to OH for a lesson or two though.
I can not wait for the day when Gracie and Ella want to watch Dorthy and her little dog Toto...will be way to much fun.
** click on each picture and it should bring it up in another window.Much clearer then**


2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I love this card! Very clever! Looks great with the dark inside for a nice change.
DeniseB

Jen said...

I love it!!! You should send that one to my mom :0) I can't wait to make some halloweenie cards this weekend.