Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Fairy Princess Needs A Whole Lot Of Pink.






Our two little granddaughters are going to be fairy princess for Halloween this year.My son and his wife found baby Ella's for $5.00 but I wanted to make Gracies(Thanks Shawnie).I bought this pink tulle a couple of years ago.It was called speckled stardust.....fitting for a princess don't you think.I bought 4 yards of that and 6 yards of the netting underneath to make it poof.The bow in the back was off a roll from Hobby Lobby.She is going to wear pink tights and a pink turtleneck to make the outfit complete.The wands(Grace has one already)came from my OH BFF Waverly..She wore it to school for spirit day along with a smaller pink tutu that she gave us.Would love to see that picture Wave.I will post a pic of Gracie and Ella in their costumes next week.





No comments: