Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Gracie Is Five.

Our sweet granddaughter Grace turned five today.She is such a sweet little girl and we love her very much.Turning five was a fun birthday as my son had to present a paper in Chicago for his job Shawn and Pat decided to take Gracie along as a special  birthday surprise.She went to the American Girl doll store today for her birthday lunch/tea.The picture is of her and her bitty baby.(Thanks Shawnie for the pic).I told her the last time she stayed that she was getting so big I was going to have to put a brick on her head to slow her down....she did not quite get that one.Happy Birthday Gracie girl and may birthday number six take longer to get here.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a pretty little girl. Almost as pretty as my granddaughter :-).
(I am only kidding).