Monday, October 15, 2012

Six From One.

I recently found this sheet of card stock that I bought in the UP back on our vacation...one of those I know I have it but it decided to hide on me.It was between two sheets of stock I bought to make birthday cards...so I wanted to see how many cards I could get out of one sheet of pretty tiffany blue card stock.This yummy stock is from Pink Paislee..check them out at www.pinkpaislee.com.Now for the end results.All were stamped with Chocolate Chip ink from SU.The card bodies are from American Crafts.The metal bird I colored with Stazon ink and I ended up hand sewing the bling on the last card.Turned out to be a challenge to use as little as possible to get the most bang for my buck and use up odds and ends of ribbon and other stash.








No comments: