Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Fairy Merry Christmas.

I loved this stamp but wanted her to look like my granddaughters who both have blond hair.I think you could use her for a lot of occasions.Color her in a child's favorite colors and she could be the birthday fairy..Pink for a tooth fairy.I LOVE Penny Black stamps and my vow to not buy anymore Christmas stamps was broken for the first time in 3 years.Sort of like the Pier One commercials where the items talk to the buyer...she spoke to me. (-:.
The Stamp is Fairy Wishes 4358 J by Penny Black.All the paper was DCWV except for the green glitter..that is from American Crafts..called POW glitter paper..item # 71518 12x12 POWGP Moss SLD.The glitter does NOT rub off.The backing is almost a thin membrane feeling backing.I love it.Also came in polka dots and stripes.I bought it at Tuesday Morning so not sure if any craft store would carry it anymore.The Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampabilities,Merry Christmas 10 # FR1118.
I colored her with Copic Markers,


No comments: