Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Went All Martha Stewart The Last Two Weeks....WHY U ASK?

I recently went looking for envelopes and some card stock and thought it would be easier to find if I organized them into groups.That one thought led to new shelves and hours of organizing everything and almost burning up my poor label machine. I am finally done and last night made a card and it took me about half the time because I was organized.That is the answer to the top question.I am posting the card tonight and later will post new pics of my organized space.I think if I ever get stranded on a desert island I want my books,my art supplies and my P Touch.
The card body is from the  Hobby Lobby line of card stock.The bottom white layer was edged with a Martha Stewart punch.The pink layer is from DCWV.The top white layer has been embossed using the Cuttle Bug.The little girl is a die cut from Me and My Big Ideas.Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.The word stamp on front is from Art Impressions,sorry no ID.The inside stamp is from Hampton Art/Studio G dollar bin at Mikes.
Hope you all had a very safe and blessed Thanksgiving.We had our son and his sweet wife and our two little grand daughters who are the entertainment part of the day.They sure are funny at the age of four and one.

No comments: