Sunday, May 19, 2013

Get Well Paul B.

We have the sweetest couple that sits next to us in church on Sundays Paul and his wife Ann are just the nicest people.Ann has been having some health issues and this week Paul had some flip flops with his heart.He is home now and hope he is doing much better.I am sending him this card as a reminder that we are all thinking of him.Get well Paul so Ann does not have to worry about you.
I used a embossing folder for the front and added some little teal gems from Hero Arts.The saying and the image are actually stickers I purchased at Haveman Hardware in Fremont MI last week.They are so nicely made that they looked stamped so I decided to use them on this card.The inside was stamped and is a House Mouse word stamp...Wishing you good health...#11-1996.
They were supposed to have a stampers garage sale at Haveman's  but only one seller was there when I arrived.I did score nine Copic's for $12.00 and all of them are still pretty juicy.I also found two sets of Nesties,one for $5.00 and the other was $7.00.Would have cost close to $50.00 if purchased in a store. Was a nice ride there and found an oldie's radio station on the way up .BTO and Queen almost the whole way made the long drive go fast.
Get well Paul we miss you.



No comments: